HIGH PERFORMANCE INTENSIVE PROGRAM (HPIP)
DISCOVERY AND PREPARATION OVERVIEWThank you for your interest in Dyslexia Reversal Intensive for Entrepreneurs.
Step 1 Discovery: Let’s determine if we are a fit for working together
- We will schedule a 30 minute call where I’ll be asking you questions about how your dyslexia is affecting you. Please plan to be in a place where you can talk freely without distractions or interruptions.
- Please reflect on the following questions. You don’t need to write out your responses. I will be taking my own notes following my assessment methodology.
- How is your current productivity and performance?
- How are you at completing tasks? Get your goals achieved within time frames set?
- What are your “workarounds”? What challenges you most?
- What is most challenging/frustrating in working with co-workers, staff and family?
- What bothers you the most about your dyslexia?
- What would you like changed the most?
Step 2 Preparation: Planning the HPIP experience
- If we are a good fit, we will schedule and you will fly to Austin for 5-7 days.
- Airfare and accommodations are your responsibility (on the program section of our website we have a list of hotels, how to prepare, what to expect, etc.). Our staff will be glad to work with you/your staff for coordinating on accommodations.
- You’ll spend several hours each day one-on-one with Dr. Books as we dismantle your dyslexia, upgrade your brain and reboot your entrepreneurial potential.
- During the daily sessions it is important that you plan to be OFFLINE as you will be deep in installing “change” mode during the week.
- The HPIP experience starts at $12,000. We do offer family bundle options.